Menu

P2P Groups

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page << < 1234567891011 > >>
    M 1V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    great video and audio but the movie sucks, if you expect this to be anything like 50 shades of grey then prepare to be disappointed. I also believe they used a similar setting to another similar movie, which was also a B movie... but.. if you are into this stuff (slow B movies) you'll like this.
    M 8V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    didn't know what to expect, when not reading the plot. It is enjoyable to have it playing in the background and every now and again you'll notice something and start watching :) especially without subs :D Shows different ways and desires in life in general and for some people in particular. Loved the ending scene though :) nice twist.
    M 10V 9A 9
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    Surprising capturing movie. I went into watching this with a certain expectation of the story, since I didn't read the summary, yet I was captured completely by the movie. Very well done and even when they information was unmasked I couldn't stop watching. Great acting and very well done :) loved it.
    M 1V 9A 9
    GIANNIS-TAX , 64, M, Greece - see his 113 comments
    EXIST ANY VERTION WITH OUT Hardcoded Subtitle ?
    M 6V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    Wow, I was apprehensive watching this movie and then I said to myself "just go for it, you don't have to agree with them" and I was disappointed because they were too PC, but then again, these cases are individual cases and issues. As long as you get along wit the people around you then you can enjoy your life, when they start to annoy you, it is time for you to either explain, if they'll listen, or just let it be and move on. It's sad, but true that we still have racism in our current societies, be it gender/race/religion or politics. My motto is "Treat others as you would like to be treated."
    M 6V --A --
    dimlig21 , 28, M, Greece - see his 6 comments
    its a nice movie to watch 6*
    M 10V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    interesting documentary, makes me wonder how far we will go and how much we would pay to look good.. or feel good about how we look!! i'll stick to natural any day!
    M 9V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    I've realized that I've seen this movie when it first came out, but i watched it again as I didn't remember the set of events. Was enjoyable, I'm sure the kids will love it.
    M 6V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    An OK movie to have playing in the background while doing something else. Not a new story but I guess a new take on such events. I like the actors, but the story was not impressive as I had expected, also seemed a bit slow... or maybe I'm used to too many sci-fi movies... ah well, watch it and judge for yourself.
    M 1V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    The idea of the movie was interesting, but when it was played out it was not much fun. We have seen those loops before and it only had 3 actors in it !!!! i ended up skipping scenes and fast forwarding and didn't miss much!
    M 1V 10A 10
    rabiag , 41, M, Netherlands - see his 247 comments
    Seems to appear like a B Movie, so if you like that kind of movie you'll like this.
    M 10V 3A 9
    mahesh7 , 30, M, India - see his 94 comments
    best movie
    M 10V 10A 10
    ROCKSTAR , 40, M, Australia - see his 35 comments
    great movie fo0r the kids
    M 10V 10A 10
    [4 days ago]
    savvya , 39, M, United Kingdom - see his 24 comments
    awesome thank you worth the download thnx uploader....
    [4 days ago]
    zoranRSB , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 6 comments
    cool
    M 7V 7A 7
    [4 days ago]
    turanammo , 41, M, India - see his 358 comments
    For a movie in which dozens of people are shot in the head, John Wick is an awful lot of fun.
    M 9V 9A 8
    [4 days ago]
    thatguy1966 , 115, F, Afghanistan - see her 7 comments
    Well told story, much better than Gravity. Highly recommend
    M 9V 9A 9
    [4 days ago]
    klasi , 49, M, Norway - see his 11 comments
    Si saw this mowie with my children at the cinima we realy liked this mowie . So now my wife and children wanna se it again,,, Is worth Downloading
    M 10V 10A 10