Menu

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
    M 8V 5A 5
    [past hour]
    Hopalong , 56, M, Canada - see his 101 comments
    these mkvs for some reason do not play on my system. The movie i found i enjoyed and they left the possiblity for a second movie
    M 9V 7A 7
    [past hour]
    Hopalong , 56, M, Canada - see his 101 comments
    I very much enjoyed this movie, i would hope they would make a sequel, all tho sequels usually suck eh... but still would enjoy to see where they would take it
    M 1V 8A 8
    [5 hours ago]
    mahesh7 , 29, M, India - see his 54 comments
    not a interesting movie at all...percy jackson movies compare to this r very good..this is a shit
    M 7V 9A 9
    [6 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    I enjoyed the movie.not as good as gladiator or 300. Running Time (1hr-38min)
    M 8V 9A 9
    [6 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    good cartoon.well worth downloading.kids will love it
    M 7V 8A 8
    [7 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    the movie is not as good as I thought. its still worth downloadfing.Running Time (1hr-41min)
    M 1V 7A 7
    [7 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    I love a good zombie movie. this is crap. if like me you like zombie movies.please give this a miss.it will disappoint you.Running Time (1hr-20min)
    M 10V 10A 10
    [8 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    any think 2 do with barbie.my 5 year old loves. I watch them with her. ok I admit it.i like them 2 and I`m a man.atleast I`v got a good excuse.i watch them with my kid.my family would take the p*ss if I admitted I like it. LOL
    M 10V 10A 10
    [8 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    my 5 year old loves Barbie. I watch them with her. ok I admit it.i like them 2 and I`m a man.atleast I`v got a good excuse.i watch them with my kid.my family would take the p*ss if I admitted I like it. LOL
    M 10V 9A 9
    [8 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 48, M, United Kingdom - see his 249 comments
    good movie well worth downloading
    M 10V --A --
    [8 hours ago]
    PhillMurps , 21, M, Philippines - see his 3 comments
    love it
    [9 hours ago]
    PhillMurps , 21, M, Philippines - see his 3 comments
    . . .downloading .... . .i like this kind of movie, i wish its gonna be good movie, and i will enjoy...
    M 10V --A --
    [9 hours ago]
    PhillMurps , 21, M, Philippines - see his 3 comments
    . . just to block pup'ups
    M 10V 10A 9
    [10 hours ago]
    whengzyi , 35, M, Indonesia - see his 6 comments
    mantap
    [11 hours ago]
    prunion47 , 52, F, United States - see her 373 comments
    all yifys 3d are perfect apart from this 1 you can see shadows at the side of people and the same with gullivers travels but every other 3d copy yify has done is perfect
    M 10V 9A 9
    [11 hours ago]
    smarr55 , 59, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    good movie clove the rock
    M 5V 9A 9
    [11 hours ago]
    smarr55 , 59, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    not as good as tv show
    M 9V 8A 8
    [11 hours ago]
    smarr55 , 59, M, Australia - see his 5 comments
    have just watched this movie is great .
    M 8V 8A 7
    [11 hours ago]
    whengzyi , 35, M, Indonesia - see his 6 comments
    thnkyu
    M 7V 8A 8
    [15 hours ago]
    MelloRock , 38, M, United States - see his 154 comments
    been waiting f a go copy, Can't wait to see it
    Not the greatest movie but good enough. Thanks
    Page 1234567891011 > >>